DLG remain acutely aware of the impact that COVID-19 virus is having on our clients, staff, and families.
We are constantly monitoring all information & media sources for any changing situations or directions as this pandemic escalates. At this stage, DLG continues to operate our manufacturing, delivery & a limited maintenance service, with additional strict hygiene, social distancing and preventative measures in place. In an effort to assist with minimising the spread of the virus we have adopted the guidelines set out by the Health Department (https://www.health.gov.au/).
These include but are not limited to the following:
- Social distancing
- The cessation of non-essential travel and meetings
- Regular cleaning of plant & equipment
- Further Isolation of our manufacturing floor from other areas
- Ensuring regular communication to staff is achieved, this includes personal hygiene & the posting of information-updates
- Departmental-separation, with the internal movement of our staff now restricted between & within in all areas
To date, none of our team or their families, have contracted the virus. If we become aware of any who are in-contact with or who show any symptoms of the virus; isolation, in accordance with Health Authority guidelines will occur. This is a constantly changing situation. Should an event arise that affects our operation, we will contact you and outline any contingency strategies. Updates will also be posted on our website and Facebook pages. The welfare and safety of our staff, clients, suppliers and families are of the highest priority for us and the decisions we take in the future will be done so with ALL in mind.